Monday, June 15, 2009

Home at last!!!

Finally home from what I can honestly say was the best work experience I've ever had. A special thanks to Dave, Eric and the N2050 crew (Anita, Gabriel, Geronimo, Mike, Michael & Rick... ). I'd be remiss if I didn't mention my leads and sup Mathew, Joeseph, Scott, Allen and Darren. So many people to thank for both their patience and support but a few stood out since I worked with them more, oh right, Mr. John Grot as well.
My kids (aged 1, 3 and 5.)  have grown in both attitude and height but it was a joy to see them nonetheless.  So happy to be at home though I'll miss the days of stereoscopic comping. I showed up on the day of my sons first birthday (the 5th of June) and today my 2 girls (Aniyah and Mara) drew a sweet card for me.


No comments:

Post a Comment