Wednesday, October 21, 2009

past01

My desktop background. I like it, seems familiar for some reason. Maybe because I took the photos whilst flying to vegas for NAB a few years back. I think I was at discreet/autodesk at the time. Anyway I'm doing some clean up and the image was lying around so thought I"d post it.




Here are some other things I found.
This one? Don't ask it's really weird methinks but all part of the process. In fact it's one of the things have tremendous appreciation for... The process. Results are important it's just the process isn't linear. It's a great place to be.
I didn't pay attention to anything but shapes that started from ink and guache. Scanned them and this is what I ended up with.


I don't recall much of the history of this except I started painting and came up with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment